Become a PROUD SUPPORTER of CEF and Chatham County Schools for the 2018-2019 school year!
Community investment builds stronger schools and strong public education is the bedrock for a thriving local economy.
Our program provides an opportunity for corporations, businesses and foundations to partner with CEF to open doors to personal and educational growth opportunities for ALL students in Chatham County Schools.
- Business Partners will be highlighted at all CEF events and on our website on our Business Partners Page. Together, we can make our schools even stronger.
- Increase grants to all public schools in the county
- Increase number of students impacted to over 2,500
- Increase professional development opportunities for teachers
- Increase support for Community Involvement
Learn why Chris Ehrenfeld, owner of Bold Realestate Companies partners with the Chatham Education Foundation by reading his full interview here.
Last year, thanks to CEF individual and business donors students joined competitions, sustained academic and extracurricular clubs, purchased books, experienced their DNA, created robots, communicated using technology, shared horticulture with the disabled, related science to literacy, and brought a mobile planetarium into the classroom.
Will you help us this year? Together, as partners, I am confident that we can provide additional opportunities for the students of Chatham County. Please take a look at our enclosed brochure that highlights the benefits of your support with CEF.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.