Chatham Education Foundation strengthens communities in Chatham County, NC by partnering with community residents, businesses, and foundations to improve education opportunities for public school students.
To engage our community as public school advocates and to raise funds and resources to support innovation and education excellence in the Chatham County Schools.
Maximize community investment to ensure the Chatham County Schools are Triangle area leaders in education equity, program innovation and graduating 21st century students ready for career or college.
- Community investment builds stronger schools.
- Strong school districts willingly embrace change
- Well-trained educators with access to continuing professional development lead students to stronger student achievement.
- Strong public education is the bedrock for a thriving local economy.
- Student growth
- Education equity
- Teacher and training excellence
- Innovation and creativity
- Business and community advocates
CEF’s programs are made possible by generous donations from local residents, businesses, Chatham County Schools employees and residents who designate donations during annual United Way of Chatham County workplace and neighborhood campaigns, and sponsors and participants in CEF special events.