Got a creative eye? Have impressive design skills?
We need your help! Chatham Education Foundation (CEF) needs a logo that encompasses all we do on behalf of education in Chatham county.
The contest is open to any Chatham County Schools’ middle or high school student. Individuals or teams of students are encouraged to submit their original works. The logo should be modern, mission driven, attractive, readable, memorable, and reproducible in print and electronic media.
Who is CEF: The mission of our foundation is to open doors to personal and education growth opportunities for ALL students in Chatham County Schools. We do this by partnering with organizations, people, and businesses to provide supplemental resources that enhance education opportunities. Some themes that drive our mission are:
- Community + Business + Schools = Success
- enable teachers to attend workshops to learn exciting ways to teach;
- assist teachers in furthering their education by taking college classes;
- secure materials – 3D printers, microscope cameras, robot kits, dramatic arts lighting, etc.;
- provide funds for student field trips, club competition travel and registration;
- host free book fairs for low income families to get books into the hands of everyone
- rovide literacy tutoring to help students meet education benchmarks
- Create a 2-color logo design using the colors black and blue
- Designs may be submitted in .jpg, .pdf or hand drawn formats
- Computer generated images need to be 300dpi; hand drawn images need to be 8”x10” layout
- Include cover sheet with: individual/team member names, school, grade, class/club affiliation, email
What does CEF do: If your educators and administrators have innovative ideas to bring to the classroom, but the school budget doesn’t have the funds, CEF can help provide funds to make those ideas a reality. Just a few of the amazing things CEF has done in Chatham county are:
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2018
- Winners will be announced by March 15, 2018
- The winning design will receive a $100 Amazon gift card
- Please know that the winning logo may or may not be used, but the design will be used as a basis for branding.
Questions may be directed to CEF Foundation Assistant, Chesley Cuicchi at email@example.com